Injection Molding Engineer (oriented to plastics processing)
- 3 to 5 years of experience in injection molding processes
- Knowledge of plastic molds
- Kick off for new molds into the determination of the injection parameters from scrach
- Repair minor molds
- Full understanding and know-how of the full process, since the prototype to the full running of the machinery
- Mold Release, running, trials and performance
- 2K/3K/4K color molds experience
- Scientific molding.
- Working under pressure providing results in a short time.
- Knowledge of Lean tools (SMED and 5s)
- Processed Materials: Abs, Acrylic (pmma) Polycarbonate, Polypropylene, Polystyrene, polyethylene or similar
- Knowledge on process of PPAP
- Kick off for new molds into the determination of the injection parameters from scratch
- Experience in multi injection (machines of more than one injection) desirable
- English 60%
- Passport and visa updated
- Travel required
Applicants interested in applying for this position, please submit your CV or Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position will be open for a short period of time, please apply soon. Thanks you again for your interest.