Process Engineer (oriented to plastics processing and machinery)
- Knowledge of plastic molds
- Repair minor molds
- Full understanding and know-how of the full process, since the prototype to the full running of the machinery
- Mold Release, running, trials and performance
- 2K/3K color molds
- Injection machines from 1 to 4 injection more color units with turntable
- Ability to manage technical staff process, set-up and production operators.
- Management of scientific molding.
- Working under pressure providing results in a short time.
- Production reports, , PDCA, QRAP and Boards QCDM or similar
- Processed Materials: Abs, Acrylic (pmma) Polycarbonate, Polypropylene, Polystyrene, polyethylene or similar
- Aditional courses or training desired
- English 60%
- Passport and visa updated
- Travel required
Applicants interested in applying for this position, please submit your CV or Resume to email@example.com. This position will be open for a short period of time, please apply soon. Thanks you again for your interest.