Senior Industrial Engineer
This position, help us to deliver consulting service to our clients directly. Our Industrial Engineer, or Manufacturing Engineer, designs and develops production layouts for a company’s warehouse to increase productivity and quality standards. Their main duties include reviewing current production schedules and processes to find potential improvements, designing the layouts of the facilities and estimating production costs.
Industrial Engineers use skills in project management and mathematics to better understand the current processes and procedures of their company, then work to improve them. Industrial Engineers often have the following responsibilities:
- Evaluate current manufacturing practices and identify those needing improvement.
- Manage production schedules and coordinate services to maximize productivity.
- Enforce quality control to reduce waste.
- Improve the efficiency of each production process.
- Evaluate employees’ tasks and responsibilities, identifying procedures or tools to improve productivity.
- Engineering Required
- International Experience Preferred
- 5+ years of Industrial engineering experience
- Experience managing teams is a plus (no needed)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Spanish
- Demonstrated leadership ability, team management, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills, plus excellent organization skills
- Manufacturing experience required
- International travel for this position is required
- Valid Visa and Passport
Applicants interested in applying for this position, please submit your CV or Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position will be open for a short period of time, please apply soon. Thanks you again for your interest.